Common Sense Safety
I believe that there are three words that belong together, the three words are common, sense, and safety – If you think about it, safety more times than not is nothing more than common sense! That is why I believe these three words belong together – COMMON SENSE SAFETY
Here is something to remember: If you are the one who has an accident, then you are the one who is going to suffer the pain and the potential loss of income – so again I say common sense safety.
Some common sense safety tips:
- Be alert, pay attention, know what’s going on around you and your work area
- Wear the appropriate PPE, no matter how inconvenient it may seem
- Keep your work area clean and hazard free
- Never be afraid to ask for assistance to move or lift heavy items
- Take safety seriously
Common sense safety is often simply thinking before doing, working safe and responsibly is everyone’s job.
- Basic Hand Tool Safety
- Safety Doesn’t End with the End of Your Work Day
- Fish Tape Safety
- Home Electrical Safety
- Safety At Work